Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Stich.....stich.....stich.......

I recently embroidered "love" on the pillow my Mom gave me for Christmas. It took a long time....and it was simple. That is why I am thoroughly amazed by the patience (and talent!!!) of these three embroidery artists. Just imagine the hours of stitching! Their results are incredible!!!


full
Yup, it's embroidery by artist Cayce Zavaglia. Beautiful!



teo detail 5
The back side of this one is even more gorgeous! Reminds me of Chuck Close, post "the event".
I am glad I found this image (and inspiration) from the blog, Embroidery as Art.


39
I love how artist Lauren DiCioccio captures moments in the history and the NYT.


6-1
I love the movement in this one.


31-2
Lady Gaga embroidered.


34
This is my favorite and I don't even like football.


vishivka_art1
Artist, Severija Incirauskaite-Kriaunevicien embroiders on cars (and other things)!


719c603a9c68
I wonder if she will do my car :)



No comments:

Post a Comment